Minds Ahead are often called on to engage others, share expertise in school mental health
and deepen the learning of a diverse range of colleagues.
Minds Ahead can support your school or college by:
- Supporting and advising on the design and development of your mental health strategy across different ages.
- Guiding the roll out your whole school or college mental health strategy to staff and governors.
- Providing school specific support that meets the needs of your setting. This ensures that your staff are supporting mental health across the whole school.
- Designing and running seminars to help all of your staff understand the role they can play in strengthening mental health. This ensures that colleagues’ have increased confidence and understanding of how to support students, each other and
- Developing and delivering longer professional development programmes, including accredited qualifications.
- Delivering key note speeches to large audiences.
Minds Ahead provides school mental health expertise to small groups of senior level leaders, conference size events of several hundred people and everything in between. By providing expert content input and facilitating your colleagues’ discussions, ensures the full contribution of all participants.
"As experts in their field, Minds Ahead have become one of our most valued partners and together we’re becoming pioneers in the field of mental health and wellbeing in schools."
Mentor wellbeing programme
Minds Ahead worked with Sheffield Hallam University to design and deliver key note speeches and workshops at their Teacher Training mentor’s conference so they can better support the wellbeing of new teachers.
Accredited counselling skills for schools
Minds Ahead developed an accredited level 3 counselling skills for schools course and delivered it to colleagues from international schools in partnership with Infinite Learning in Dubai.
Contact us to bring the latest thinking on school mental health and to discuss
your needs for your school or further education establishment