The Child Mental Health and Wellbeing in Schools Conference will take place on Tuesday, 21 June 2022. Claire Sewell, Programme Lead for the Schools Mental Health Specialist programme and Learning & Development Specialist at Minds Ahead will be speaking about the School Mental Health Specialist programme at this online event.
The School Mental Health Specialist, a New Role and Qualification for school and colleagues
In this presentation, Claire will cover the following points:
- The development of a new professional role and qualification for schools and colleges
- Utilising educational-based practice and strategies to support existing education staff to become specialists in the field of mental health
- Examining the impact the role is having on a school’s community of pupils, staff and parents
Join the Conference to find out how to support children and young people’s mental health and wellbeing and how to adopt, implement and embed an effective whole school approach to support them.
Sessions will include:
- Latest research, guidance and thinking on children and young people’s mental health including insights from the Children and Young People’s Mental Health Coalition Members’ Report 2021
- Case studies from primary, secondary and alternative provision schools and academies showcasing child mental health and wellbeing best practice
- Strategies for installing a culture and curriculum of wellbeing in your school, from SLT to staff and every student
- How to nurture emotional wellness and regulation, enabling children’s academic capacity and learning outcomes to flourish and succeed through the Trauma-Informed Schools UK approach
- Challenges schools face in supporting pupil mental health and wellbeing, particularly in the wake of Covid-19
This full-day event will be delivered live from a custom digital platform. Network with colleagues online and view the content on demand for 14 days after the event.
View full agenda: https://westminsterinsight.com/event/3775/SPKRZO-CM
To register – https://wminsgt.link/CM
For 20% discount, use code SPKRZO-CM.
Share this on social media: